HOW TO TRULY INFLUENCE YOUR CHILDREN IN YOUR DAY-TO-DAY INTERACTIONS
- Are you having difficulties getting your children to listen? Have you ever wondered if you were parenting your children the way they need it?
- Do you ever feel guilty when parenting your children?
- Do you feel that the way you are parenting is working? Is your parenting resulting in newly learned behaviour, or do you keep in the same cycle?
Join me to learn how a shift in focus and responsibility through your communication reduces conflict and gets your children to do what they have to, on their own. Workshops are very interactive. Bring your specific challenges and go home with real solutions.
WE WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO:
- Understand the real WHY behind your child’s behaviour
- Work with the different personalities in your family
- Find out how to truly influence your child
- Understand your own needs so that your child’s behaviour doesn’t upset you
- Build your child’s emotional intelligence and confidence
TOPICS WE WILL COVER
- How do your children understand and interpret your parenting? This determines your effectiveness.
- How is their emotional development impacted by the way you parent? This determines their confidence.
- Exact steps to putting a structure in place so that there is no need for misbehaviour.
- How to develop a foundation for open communication, so your children learn self-motivation and self-discipline.
- Do your children see and appreciate you for all the effort you make? Learn to show them how.
- Do you “overreact”? Get to know why you react in a certain way and how you can change that.
Via Zoom – Limited seats available – Maximum 10 people